Thursday, October 20, 2005

Estereo tipos

Mi primer beso fue muy all you need is love, despues se puso I wanna be your man, y yo slow down, vos estabas en una actitud we can work it out, yo estaba mas onda help! do you want to know a secret? I (don't) want to hold your hand. Cry baby cry.
Paso el tiempo y pasaron besos de estilos variados, all I want is you para despues confirmar que I still haven't found what I'm looking for, eramos one but not the same, so I walked on. Llego otro, amazing, y yo, crazy for you baby.... pero todo mal, you turn me on, then you're gone, y yo crying to forget you.
Despues camperita adidas y rock n' roll high school, I can't control myself, I say baby, baby I'm all screwed up, I miss your body and I need your love... y fuimos y volvimos, I wanna be well, I can give you anything, why is it always this way? A real cool time, pero life's a gas and I'm not sad at all.
So show me the way to the next whisky bar. Hello, I love you, wont you tell me your name. Y bueno, strange days and then, the end, my friend.
How I wish you were here. Two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl y de repente estabamos comfortably numb. What have we found? The same old fears. Se acabo. The final cut.
But don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing is gonna be alright. It's been a long long time since I've got you on my mind, lindo, and now you are here. Stir it up, little darling. Hasta que... is this love? I´m (not) willing and I´m (not) able. I've got to keep on moving.
I have seen too much but I haven't seen enough. Estoy fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable, not drinking too much, and you're so fucking special. Pero tampoco, even though I might, even though I try, I can’t. Bulletproof... I wish I was.
Still don't know what I was waiting for, pero apareciste. Little wonder then, little wonder, you little wonder, little wonder you.