Sunday, October 01, 2006

Challenges (he said, she said)

he said:

Uralita, your challenges for this week are as follows:

1) Write a short story for children of any age you choose (preferably less than teenagers). the story must have a moral, appropriate for their age. length is up to you, I trust it'll be enough.

2) One morning in the upcoming week you need to write down a dream of yours. No special requests, simply do it exactly when you wake up so you'll remember the most information.

3) I am not judging others. I am not judging myself. I am not looking for answers. I am not searching for conclusions.
I am learning. I am asking. I am answering. I am writing. I am feeling. I am thinking. I am expressing myself.
What is the question?

You can do whatever you want with this one.

muchos besos loca
R.

ps: I really enjoyed last night... you absolutely killed me.



she said:

R,
Your challenges for this week are:

1) Spend an entire day without saying the words "yes" or "no". Nodding, "a-ha" or "mhm"ing are not permitted. The whole point is to keep your mind focused on a simple (simple?) task for a 24 hour period.... jajjaja i`m challenging your memory here, your concentration capacity, and your creativity of course, because you have to find alternative ways to agree, disagree, accept or reject things for one day. Telling people that you can`t say the word is not allowed, unless the situation gets too extreme and you feel you really need to, but i leave that up to your good judgement.

2) Give food and/or water to at least five homeless people. Write down the whole experience for each situation: location, time of the day, descriptions, feelings, reactions (his, your own, other people around), conversations, thoughts or conclusions or questions or answers that arise from this.

3) Take ten pictures that serve as a good description or illustration for why you love New York City. There are many things to love this city for, so choose ten images that are really representative for you. Again, no further rules for this one, be totally free but try to really look around these days and think about this topic.

Neshikot gdolot
Uralita

ps: I really enjoyed last night too. You kind of killed me as well, I must say.

12 Comments:

Blogger xx said...

ural, sos una diosa.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Qué ídola, me encantó la idea de hacer pruebas/desafíos semanales.
Loved it.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Pilikina said...

El ingles no es mi idioma preferido. Me puedes explicar?
No puedo quedarme asi.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Pilikina said...

Otra cosita: que es para vosotros una uralita?
Es que para mi es un material de construccion y claro, hay veces que no entiendo los comentarios.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Conz said...

you guys just killed me

8:03 AM  
Blogger Pintina! said...

Si bien estás en mis favoritos hace unas semanas, aún no estoy a full con el tema.. "R"? Who is He?? Whatever.. la propuesta suena super interesante. Beso

8:30 AM  
Blogger mer said...

qué copado.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kind of killed me as well, I must say.

Hace un tiempo le dije a "ya sabes quien" que me parecia que me estaba enamorando,
Me contesto que ella tenia la cara caliente.

Veo por que se llevan bien.

1:36 PM  
Blogger d. said...

JA!

3:59 PM  
Blogger uruguaya said...

sí o sí tenés que postearnos tus challenges.

10:09 AM  
Blogger U. said...

xupxup: que idola. gracias.

romi: la verdad es que es buenisima, estoy super entretenida con el tema.

pilkina: ayyyyy es medio largo para traducirlo todo! (perdon por mi fiaca pero acabo de llegar del trabajo reventada).... basicamente son los desafios que nos dimos mutuamente con mi amigo R (amigo?, bueno *amigo*)... ah, y uralita no es mas que mi nombre todo mezclado (si, me llamo laura, laurita, de ahi urala, uralita).

conz: i see dead people.

pilkina: R es un amigo con el que tuvimos varias noches de besos y varias noches de nada en estos ultimos dos meses... y con quien no tenia el mas minimo interes en pasar a otra cosa pero de golpe *click*, hace dos semanas no tengo la mas puta idea de lo que esta pasando. Pero esta bueno.

mer: reeeee. ay ay ay estoy terrible con los mails, juro que un dia de estos me siento, tengo mucho para decirte y ademas QUIERO que M venga al restaurant!

seb: una genia total mi amiga, no? che creo que vos tambien me caes muy bien. Porque it takes a genius to give a genius answer and it takes another genius to appreciate it. Besotes.

dholo: *geniatotal*.

uruguaya: los mantendre informados.

3:27 AM  
Blogger algoporaca said...

Me desubico y contesto la 3 propuesta por R.

The question would be... "What do you do for living?"

Uralita cadilú nalle ed orma =)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home